Easy Mermaid Hair Tutorial
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. Influenster gifted me a Clairol Flare Me hair dye kit in exchange for feedback and promotion. All my opinions are my honest and unbiased feedback.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I am sure you were thinking of the holidays but I’m talking about October! October being my birthday month is of course my favorite month of the year but it is especially special because it boasts the most festive and creative holiday: Halloween! The blogosphere is practically buzzing with sugar skull makeup tutorials and super cute DIY costumes. This year, I am participating in a bit of Blogtober shenanigans by sharing the easiest way to achieve beautiful, colorful mermaid hair. Follow along with my video tutorial (here) and step-by-step instructions below.
Products You’ll Need (Affiliate Links)
- Rose to the Occasion Dye
- Pure White 10 Volume Creme Developer
- iThrive Color Vibrancy Shampoo
- iThrive Color Vibrancy Conditioner
- Dye Bowl Kit (Plastic Gloves, Dye Brush, Plastic Bowl, Croc Clip)
- Mix 2 ounces of Pure White 10 Volume developer with 2 ounces of Rose to the Occasion dye. If you have long hair, you will need more than this but make sure the ratio is 1:1
- Paint the hair using your dye. Make sure to saturate the hair from root to tip to get the best color.
- Allow the hair to process at room temperature for 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse the hair in cold water until it runs clear.
- Shampoo the hair using iThrive Color Vibrancy Shampoo.
- Condition the hair using iThrive Color Vibrancy Conditioner.
- Dry hair and style as preferred.
It is just that easy! Are you going to be rocking mermaid hair this Fall?